Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Entry

Hello friends!
I have finally managed to find the time to start a blog. When Jameson was born, nearly two years ago now, I thought about starting one.
Time went by and he has changed so much and despite my intentions, I have failed to capture so many of the little things he has done. I have taken thousands of photos and documented major milestones, but the little things are the toughest to remember. I am hoping that this blog will help me to take a little time each day or week to update the small things that are changing with the little guy and our family.
This is my first ever attempt at blogging, so we'll see how it goes...
If you are interested, I invite you to look around from time to time to see what's going on with the Blagg family.
xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment