skip to main | skip to sidebar
Blagg Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jameson's 2nd Birthday





We had a Toy Story themed party, which he seemed to enjoy, given how Buzz and Woody obsessed he is. :)
We celebrated with family and friends and Jameson got fun gifts! His favorite part of the party, however, seemed to be the special guest that came to wish him a happy birthday! Sparky came to his birthday party. Jameson loves Sparky, as any ASU Alumi kids should. So, when Sparky appeared at the party, he was super excited and took his hand and led him around. He took pictures with Sparky (as Sparky did with other guests). Jameson and Sparky played hide and seek and peek-a-boo and with Jameson's toy trains. It was adorable to watch his expressions as he played with Sparky! :)
Other party festivities included a Buzz Lightyear Spaceship pinata and a Toy Story cake, of course.
I can't believe my "baby" is two. Time flies! I am happy to watch him grow and sad to see him change, as well. He is the sweetest little guy on Earth and I love him with everything I am.
Posted by Amanda at 5:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amanda
First and foremost I am a wife and a mother. I love my husband, son & daughter endlessly! Being a parent is a challenge like nothing else, but is the most rewarding thing in the world...I love it! I work full time so, between that and the family, I am a busy woman. I am grateful beyond words for the blessings in my life that I surely don't deserve. My children and husband light up my life day in and out. Abundant love. <3
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2010 (8)
    • ▼  September (1)
      • Jameson's 2nd Birthday
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)

Jameson

Jameson
August 2011

Addelyn

Addelyn
Christmas 2011